Welcome to Ken Downes Consulting!
Ken Downes works with individuals and organizations to help them proactively manage the emotional impact of change. Whether assisting youth navigate the perilous transition from foster care to independence, organizing a group to deal with a conflict around natural resource or identity conflict, or a religious community facing a difficult transition, Ken stands prepared to advise you on ways to make your planned change smoother, more effective, and lasting. Understanding the natural source of resistance and designing productive ways of responding to this resistance makes all the difference in arriving safely and successfully at your desired goal.
Specialties & Services
- Transition Management Workshops
- Facilitation of Meetings and Retreats
- Custom Change Management Planning
- Leadership Training during Times of Non-Stop Change
- Coaching for Executive Teams to Improve Communication
- Advising Foundations, Non-Profits, and Religious Groups during Challenging Change or Vision Planning
Ken is a Certified William Bridges Transition Consultant
Dr. Kenneth Downes